Bible Teachings by Jacob Prasch
Audio Video Teachings >>>
Future History of the church >>>
“Once Saved, Always Saved?”
by James Jacob Prasch
A detailed study as to what Scripture has to say about the doctrine which is often described by the label “once saved, always saved”.
I get a lot of letters, and no matter what people may think, I would say for every negative letter I or Moriel gets, I suppose there are a dozen good ones. But this week is not unusual in that I got a few letters from people who really like the fact that we do not agree with the Ecumenical Movement or they like the fact that we will stand against certain types of error and deception, but then they say, “But you don’t read the King James Bible”, or “You don’t believe ‘once saved, always saved’”, or “You don’t have a high view of the Reformation or the Reformers”. This becomes a barrier for them.
For me, and for most of us, I do not like to think in those terms. I have a King James Bible and I read it. It is not the only one, but I read it although I prefer to read the inspired Scriptures in the original Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic, not a translation. I always emphasize the priority of the original languages. But if somebody wants to read the King James, it is no problem.
If somebody sees something different on certain issues than me, that is no problem for me. For me, baptizing babies is crazy – totally unbiblical, but I know people who love Jesus who do not think so.
I am Pre-Millennial. I do not understand how anyone reading the Scriptures from a Hebrew perspective can be anything other than Pre-Millennial, yet I know people who do not see it that way. Martin Lloyd Jones did not see it that way and he was a tremendous expository preacher.
These things are not problems for me. As long as the essentials of the faith are in no way impacted, I have no problem. As I have said many times, there are four issues where we divide with someone:
- Where they have a wrong view of Jesus or the Tri-Unity of the Godhead.
- Unrepentant immorality.
- Another way of salvation other than the Gospel (such as Sacraments or the like).
- Having another doctrinal authority other than Scripture.
If it is not one of those four things, I can fellowship with them; I cooperate with them in the Gospel. But some people do not see it that way.
Once Saved, Always Saved? (PART ONE) – Jacob Prasch
- Teachings from Jacob Prasch’s 2011 tour (cd’s and dvd’s)
- The Ninth Judge
- The Scarlet Cord
- The Four Sons of Isaiah
- More to follow
- Teachings from Jacob Prasch’s 2009 tour (cd’s and dvd’s)
- Everything that can be shaken will be shaken
- Fruit of the Spirit (1-5)
- Reductio Ad Absurdum
- Yahweh is my Shepherd
- Teachings from Jacob Prasch’s 2007 tour (cd’s and dvd’s)
- The Nehustan (DVD/CD)
- The Road to Emmaus 1 (DVD/CD)
- The Road to Emmaus 2 (DVD/CD)
- Babylon the great should I stay or should I go? (DVD/CD)
- The wedding parable (DVD/CD)
- The plastic Bible (DVD/CD)
- The end of the road (DVD/CD)
- Intercessory prayer (DVD)
- Lamentations (DVD)
- The last revival (DVD/CD)
- Teachings from Jacob Prasch’s 2006 tour (cd’s, dvd’s & mp3’s)
- When Korah rebels – “The man whose prayer God will answer”
- Paul in Asia – “Discouragement and Trust”
- The Twin Pillars of Madness – “The different covenants”
- Obadiah 15 – “Israel, the Palestinians and Human rights”
- Attack on the remnant – Isaiah 37
- The ships of Tarshish – “A Boat to no where you want to go”
- When God writes – “Authored By The Hand of God”
- Shiloh – “The Dwelling place of God and the sons of Eli” (On location)
- Paul at Thessalonica (On location)
- Ein Harod – “Gideon’s Army”
- Tel Dan – “The Second Golden Calf and Sin of Jeroboam” (On Location)
- Previous Teachings
- Recontextualising or redefining the Word of God
- The Living and the Dead
- The Spirit of Error and the Spirit of Truth
- The New Reformation
- The Devil’s Algebra
- The Devils Geometry
- Those who drift
- Death of reason
- Thanatology (Part 1-7) (Death and Afterlife)
- The Day Of The Lord Conference
- One Messiah Two Comings
- Men’s Ministry Prophesy
Moriel text Sermons
The Rapture >>>
Who is the Restrainer >>>
The Restrainer >>>
Jacob Prasch – Shadow of the Beast >>>
Jacob Prasch – The Dilemma of Laodicea >>>
Jacob Prasch – Growing Remnant vs Shrinking Majority Part 1 >>>
Jacob Prasch – Growing Remnant vs Shrinking Majority Part 2 of 3 >>>
THE OX THAT GORES PART ONE-JAMES JACOB PRASCH >>>
THE OX THAT GORES PART TWO-JAMES JACOB PRASCH >>>
Jacob Prasch the strength of the ox >>>
Why do you believe what you believe?
According to the Bible, the beautiful planet we call Earth was at one time created perfect. Tragically, the rebellious actions of man have left our world broken. With paradise lost – human history records a painful journey of survival and a quest for answers to life’s greatest questions.
This 12 part systematic journey of the Christian faith begins in Genesis with questions on origins, “Where did life come from?” ending in Revelation and the eternal hope for all who have put their trust in God.
Powerful presentations from academics, scholars and researchers discuss
The Global Vision Channel GV247.tv
Read Further >>>
Teachings by Roger Oakland
Deception in the last days
Signs of the times
The emerging church
The wiles of the devil
Roger Oakland shares the hard-hitting truth about the Emerging Church in his new book, “Faith Undone: The Emerging Church–a New Reformation or an End-Time Deception?” He concludes that the path this movement is taking is leading right into the arms of the one world church of Revelation. And, it is but a road to Rome. www.understandthetimes.org
Teachings by Sandy Simpson >>>
The New Apostolic Reformation (6 DVD’s)
Articles about false prophets, false teachers, false apostles other “snake oil salesmen”, and movements that are going away from Scriptural principles. This section holds a wide variety of articles on personalities and movements. Some teach un biblical doctrines, some teach heresy. Some are false prophets. Some are all of the above. Please read the articles before you just go off angry. If you don’t like us naming names, perhaps you would benefit from reading a letter that explains our criteria for discernment. This page is provided so that you can be a Berean yourself!
Go directly to these exposes:
Reinhard Bonnke, William Branham, Paul Cain, Tony Campolo, Paul (David) Yonggi Cho, Gerald Coates, Graham Cooke, Paul Cunningham, Gene Edwards, John Hagee, Christian Harfouche, Jack Hayford, Ruth Heflin, John Hinkle, David Hogan, Jack Van Impe, Manasseh Jordan, T.B. Joshua, Bob Larson, Roberts Liardon, Lord Maitreya, Arnold Murray, Carlton Pearson, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Robert Schuller, Gwen Shaw, Don Stewart, Tommy Tenney, Bruce Wilkinson
(21) Warning! Rick Joyner To Visit South Africa And Join Hands With Angus Buchan by Ken Silva, 7/12/12
It has come to our attention that Rick Joyner will visit South Africa in July 2012 , he will be leading and teaching with Oom (Uncle) Angus Buchan from the Mighty Men Revivals and of Faith like Potatoes fame at the The Apostolic Prophetic Conference of Neville Norden’s church, Lewende Woord. We also previously reported on Gretha Wiid from the Worthy Women Revivals, Buchan’s South African female understudy.
Additional information: Lifestyle C is based in Pretoria (Gauteng), South Africa – We can accommodate any client(s) for requested lifestyle sessions at a venue that is convenient for both parties. You can contact Danie Strydom for professional life coaching and alignment.