Low-Carb Pancakes with Berries and Whipped Cream
(Flapjacks / Pannekoek / Waffles)
- 4 eggs
- cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- fresh raspberries or blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- Blend all ingredients for the batter in a bowl with a spoon or a big fork. Let swell for 5 minutes or more.
- Heat butter or oil in a frying pan. Fry the pancakes on medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Flip carefully. Don’t let the cottage-cheese lumps stick to the pan as they melt.
- Serve with blueberries or other berries, and heavy cream whipped until soft peaks form.