Low-Carb Pancakes with Berries and Whipped Cream
(Flapjacks / Pannekoek / Waffles)
- 4 eggs
- cottage cheese
- (For thin Batter Replace Cottage Cheese with Almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- fresh raspberries or blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- Sweet – Xylitol for sugar and Cinnamon (Classic Sweet Pancake mix)
- Savory – mince or other filling
- Blend all ingredients for the batter in a bowl with a spoon or a big fork. Let swell for 5 minutes or more.
- Heat butter or oil in a frying pan. Fry the pancakes on medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Flip carefully. Don’t let the cottage-cheese lumps stick to the pan as they melt.
- Serve with blueberries or other berries, and heavy cream whipped until soft peaks form.
Pdf Flyer >>> (Short Meal Plan)
The ketogenic lifestyle is a low-carb, high-fat way of eating that offers many health benefits. Cut the sugar!
Many studies show that this type of approach to what you eat can help you lose weight and improve health.
Ketogenic diets may even have benefits against diabetes, cancer, epilepsy and Alzheimer’s disease.
This is a beginner’s guide to the ketogenic diet.
Pdf Flyer >>> (Short Meal Plan) Printable
Read up and understand this approach before you start. Talk to a coach to help you! Talk to your doctor who knows your medical history. Don’t leave your medication and only change it on your own doctor’s advice. We don’t force this lifestyle change on anyone and each person must make up their own mind to whether this lifestyle change will work for them. It could be an adjustment for a short while or for periods or for a permanent lifestyle change of cutting carbs and sugar and living healthy!