Growthpoint national club event
On Monday, TSA unveiled Growthpoint Properties as the new headline sponsor of the Federation. This new headline sponsorship is aimed at kick-starting a grassroots tennis revolution across the country.
One of the key focus points of the new partnership is club tennis – in the form of a new national club event. We would now like to share with you more information about this proposed event – which will consist of 14 regional events and one national event.
Some supporting comments:
- This document has been compiled by TSA, after consulting with selected provincial administrators, club administrators and players who played in the former SAA club competition.
- With the new sponsor in mind, a key objective of the new event is to create a fresh, innovative format that talks to modern audiences – especially adult players (aged: 16+). Indeed, one of our key drivers for this event is to try and encourage players aged 18-35 to start playing club tennis.
- Entry is free for TSA affiliated clubs.
- In excess of R200 000 of prize money has been set aside for the event.
- TSA will cover key event costs – for example the provision of tennis balls.
We would love to get your feedback. If you have an opinion, then please e-mail us: email@example.com
- Growthpoint national club event 4th July 2017
- Growthpoint Properties gives TSA space to thrive. 3rd July 2017
- Anderson eases past Verdasco in four sets 3rd July 2017
- Raven’s Wimbledon Diary: Update Two 3rd July 2017
- African Junior Team Champs: Wrap-up 3rd July 2017
- SA high schools tennis players off to Wimbledon 29th June 2017
- Junior Selectors: Applications now open 27th June 2017
- Historic reforms for Davis and Fed Cups 28th June 2017