1. It’s a country laden with beautiful vistas…and much more.
The majestic cliffs of God’s Window, Mpumalanga plunge 700 meters over the famous Kruger National Park on South Africa’s border. Aside from its spectacular scenery, the canyon is one of the best birding spots in the country.
2. With breathtaking sunsets you won’t want to miss.
Lion’s Head is known for its striking views over both Cape Town and the Atlantic Seaboard. Visitors and locals alike enjoy taking the hour-long walk up to escape, especially during full moons.
3. You definitely won’t need a filter during this vacation.
Muizenberg Beach has beautiful restaurants, coffee shops, and apartments located along the beach. Even the bathing huts are glamorous!
4. Experience this vibrant country from a bungee jump.
Love adrenaline? The Bloukrans Bridge is the highest bungee jump from a bridge in the world! Located along the scenic Garden Route, this bridge offers one of the most spectacular bungee jumps you can find.
5. Or climb through awe-inspiring caves to discover mysterious new worlds.
The Cederberg Wilderness Reserve captivates hikers with its staggering views. There are several walking trails crisscrossing the landscape that lead nature lovers to ravines where rivers spill into cool streams and rock pools.
6. You’ll never get a better rush than swimming with sharks.
Enter the world of the great white shark on the Great White Trail in Simon’s Town. This is the perfect opportunity to witness these über-predators in their natural environment as they come over and check you out in your cage.
7. And hanging out with penguins is something you can actually do!
For centuries, Dyer Island was home to the world’s greatest concentration of African penguins and other rare seabirds. Why wouldn’t you hit the beach and start mingling?
8. Everyone will be jealous of the new friends you make and the secret handshakes you share.
The Knysna Elephant Park is home to a large herd of African elephants. Don’t miss this unforgettable opportunity; come get up close and personal with a gentle giant.
9. You’ll be inspired by a wealth of historical meccas…
Visit any of South Africa’s museums to learn about the rich history that keeps the country colorful and resilient.
10. …and iconic landmarks that tell a story.
The Soweto Towers add a whole-new dimension to sightseeing in this famous township. Bridging the gap between adventure and township tourism, it allows visitors to enjoy one of its most famous landmarks like never before.
11. Why not run through a meadow of flowers?
Namaqualand, also called the succulent Karoo, is a low-rainfall desert. In spring, the Namaqua National Park is painted orange and pink by exuberant daisies, making it feel as if you’ve entered a child’s dream.
12. Or play on a picture-perfect beach?
Whether you want to ride a gnarly wave or bury yourself in sand, the Western Cape is the place to be. Only here can ask yourself such a pressing question: “Do I want to swim in the Indian or Atlantic Ocean?”
Don’t miss your opportunity to have the vacation of your dreams. Start planning your trip to South Africa!
Complete for inquiry / Voltooi vir navraag: